Saturday, January 12, 2008

Futon Critic Top Ten Episodes of 2007

the futon critic - the web s best primetime television resource:
"1. lost: through the looking glass abc
originally aired: may 23, 2007

In my first look at the show in 2004 read it here , I talked a lot about how it was rare to find a show that tickled your imagination, that pushed the boundaries of what you think television can and can t do. This episode - nearly three years later - touched on those exact same feelings. After all, could you believe that they would actually get off the island at the end of season three - let alone not realize you d already spent two hours exploring Jack s post-island experiences?

Lost co-creator/executive producer Damon Lindelof on why he writes: I write because I can t help but make things up. I write because I love to tell stories. I write because my imagination compels me to do so. I write because if I didn t, I d be branded a pathological liar. Oh, and also because I m still trying to make my dead father proud of me. But that s none of your goddamn business."

No comments:

Post a Comment