Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Mysterious Island of the LOST Ones Podcast

The Mysterious Island of the LOST Ones Podcast - Episode One

This was a test to check into this podcasting world of LOST. I know there are some awesome LOST Podcasts out there. I always listen to The LOST Podcast with Jay and Jack, The Official LOST Podcast, The Transmission and sometimes Dharmalars.

In this brief inaugural edition of the podcast, "Bobby" and I (Jimmy) have a little conversation about the podcast and the show LOST. You can here some good music from Jimmy Needham (not the same Jimmy) "LOST at Sea." I just thought I try it out at least, maybe nothing will come of it. If you want to listen to a few minutes, just under 3 minutes of randomness, check it out.

jimmy
mysterious island of the LOST ones

No comments:

Post a Comment