Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 theories, 1 mystery - EW

''HE'S OUR YOU.'' HUH?

''He's Our You'' is the title of tonight's Lost episode. What does it mean? As I write these words on Monday morning, I can honestly tell you that I don't know. If I had to guess, I would say that the episode will forge a connection between one of the castaways and someone from the Island's Dharma Initiative past. My FOIL (Fellow Obsessive In Lost) Dan Snierson and I get a little more specific with the speculation in the new episode of Totally Lost, which you will find at the conclusion of this column. (Unless we're not totally done with it, in which case you should come back later in the day for it.) Hint: ''Is it safe?''

More: Season 5 (2009) | 'Lost': 3 theories, 1 mystery | Lost | 1 | Doc Jensen on 'Lost' | TV | Totally 'Lost' | Entertainment Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment