Friday, February 20, 2009

LOST Food!

 

As many of you know, I live on Oahu, which is the same island that LOST is filmed on. All the actors are here… somewhere. I attended the Season 2 premiere at Sunset on the Beach. I’ve met Matthew Fox and got his autograph. Sadly, I haven’t spotted anyone else all these years.

One of the most intriguing parts of the show for me has been the numbers. We haven’t seen them appear on the show in quite some time, so I’m hoping with tonight’s episode with Faraday’s mom we’ll see them come back into play.

I wasn’t all that happy with the right side. I was trying to go for some orchids for The Orchid, but that didn’t really look how I wanted. Oh well.

Full Article:  Adventures in Bentomaking: Bento Lunches by Pikko » Blog Archive » Help! I LOST My Bento!

No comments:

Post a Comment