Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST "The End"

LOST "The End" was exciting and shocking. It was a wild ride and I wasn't really sure what to think of the purgatory flash side ways into the white light after letting go, which makes me think that they might be headed toward nirvana.

A few thoughts about the finale:
I was hoping that Jack would turn into a smoke monster when the light came back on in the heart of the island. Then I thought he was dead. When they showed his body on the rocks, I thought that he was the smoke monster again, until i woke up and then I knew that he would go and die close his eye and LOST.

I am not happy that the outrigger scene was not revisited. There were some other questions and things that didn't get touched. I think as time goes by, I will appreciate the ending more, but I'm not satisfied at the moment.

Thanks,
Jimmy in GA

No comments:

Post a Comment