Thursday, January 10, 2008

Watch with Kristin - LOST Spoiler

Watch with Kristin - A Little LOST Love

"Melissa in Montreal: All I care about is Lost. Please spill!

You aren't the only one! Everyone and their mother's brother's dog's manicurist has been asking about the new season of Lost, which is only a few short weeks away—hooray! So, in the Spoiler Section below, I'll answer as much as I can without someone sicking the smoke monster on me, coolio?

Wendy in Chicago: Did you hear that Oceanic Airlines is back in the skies?

I know! For those of you who haven't heard, Oceanic Airlines announced that after a long shutdown, it is back in business, and their new destinations just happen to be a guided tour of Lostie homelands (for example, Portland, Oregon, and Seoul, Korea). In addition to wicked cool real-life Oceanic Airlines billboards that are popping up around the world, the company launched flyoceanicair.com, which was shortly thereafter hacked by the folks behind find815.com, who are still a little cranky about the disappearance of their loved ones. As the find815.com folks investigate, we get to play along and share the clues to the mystery. I was out of town for the launch of this, so I'm a little behind, but hopefully I can crib from the summaries at docarzt.com if there's a pop quiz. Don't tell Damon!"

Read More


No comments:

Post a Comment