Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rebecca Found the LOST Geeks

It didn’t take Rebecca Mader long to realize fans of Lost are ... uh ... what’s the word we’re looking for here?

Devoted? Passionate? Crazy?

“I love my geeks!” said an enthusiastic Mader, who plays Charlotte Lewis on Lost. “Geeks are the best fans!”

The fifth season of the mysterious drama – or the second-last season, depending on how you look at it – begins Wednesday, Jan. 21, on A and ABC. Mader joined the cast of Lost early in season No. 4.

“It’s funny, before I joined Lost, I always wanted to find the geeks, you know?” said Mader, a native of England. “I love Battlestar Galactica, and I wanted to find my geeks, my boys. I love stuff like that, and I’m a bit of a geek, too.”

One thing about geeks: They know what they like.

“When I got this show, I was like, ‘Wicked,’ because they’re the most loyal fans ever,” Mader said. “They’re intelligent, they’re smart, they know good TV when they find it and they’ll stick with it.”

Click the link below to see the rest of the article.

Source: Lost star finds her geeks | TV | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment