Saturday, February 28, 2009

LOST and 30 Rock

30_Rock_cast_image_for_Season_2

I loved Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live, so I’ve been meaning to watch 30 Rock for a while.  I started watching season 1 several weeks ago and finally started watching the rest today.  One of the episode I watched “The Source Awards.”  This episode included two special guest stars:  L.L. Cool J and Wayne Brady.  Wayne Brady played “Tracy Jordan’s” new business manager.  He and Liz went on a couple of dates.  On the first dates, she asks him “What do you think about this season of LOST?”, and Wayne Brady tells Liz that he doesn’t own a TV.  Anyway, I like it when other shows make reference to LOST.  I’ve posted about Chuck previously, and Dwight on The Office has mentioned LOST several times and I think that’s cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment